25933
CRYPTO COIN NEWS TRADING ALPHA & PORTFOLIO RESEARCH ✅ Pvt Memberships: [Non-Refundable] DM ➡️ @verify_coach Educational Content - Not A Financial Advice! DYOR BITCOIN TRUMP WLFI BYBIT ETHEREUM AI SOLANA DOGE XRP ADA TRADE CHARTS INF
While people are waiting, doubting, and watching from outside, our Private Club members are already catching moves like this. 🚀
Lifetime slots are limited, and once they’re gone, the price goes back up. ⏳
Join the @Coach Private Club now before you miss the next one. 🔒
DM "GTC" to @Verify_Coach for discounts ✔️
DYDX Pumped 10% and dropped, get a dip entry below 0.12 for spot hold
@Coach
CLARITY Act odds crash to 18% as Democrats reject GOP’s final crypto offer
Читать полностью…
#BTC looks like it may be forming an inverse Head & Shoulders pattern
after the previous corrective move.
BTC is currently around $77,304, and the structure is starting to look like a possible bottoming setup. The left shoulder and head already look formed, and price may now be working on the right shoulder / breakout area.
For this inverse H&S idea to become stronger, BTC needs to hold above the $77,000 to $75,000 area and then break above the neckline around $83,000 with strength.
If BTC breaks and holds above $83k, then the bullish path becomes much clearer. The next upside areas I’m watching are around $95,000 to $105,000, and if momentum continues, $120,000+ can come into play.
But if BTC rejects here and loses $75,000, then the inverse H&S idea becomes weak, and price can drop back toward $67,500 to $59,500.
Key levels:
Support: $77,000 to $75,000
Neckline / confirmation: Above $83,000
Targets: $95,000 to $105,000, then $120,000+
Invalidation: Below $75,000
For now, this can be an inverse Head & Shoulders setup, but bulls still need to confirm it with a strong break above $83k.
KRABBY is looking pretty good on the 4H timeframe here. 👀
As always, I’m buying $KRABBY under risky management , taking some around the current area and patiently waiting for the lower entries to get filled.
📍 Entries: 88K CMP/ 74.85K / 59.63K / 42.96K MC
🎯 Targets: 150K / 200K / 250K MC +++
The structure still looks strong, so I’m comfortable building the position patiently and holding for the targets as long as the setup remains valid. 📈
#ZEC is still looking strong, but I’d be careful here because momentum is starting to show weakness.
Price is currently around $1,196, and ZEC is pushing near the upper trendline after a strong rally. The structure is still bullish as long as price keeps holding above the previous breakout zone.
But the important thing here is the bearish divergence on RSI. Price is making higher highs, but RSI is not following with the same strength. That means momentum is slowing down, even though price is still pushing up.
Also, volume is declining while price is moving higher, so this move needs confirmation. If bulls keep control, ZEC can still push toward $1,500 to $1,600 first.
But if price rejects from this upper trendline, we could see a pullback toward the $800 to $700 support area before the next major move.
Key levels:
Support: $800 to $700
Current area: $1,196
Resistance: $1,500 to $1,600
Warning sign: Bearish RSI divergence
For now, ZEC is bullish, but I wouldn’t ignore the divergence. Bulls need strong volume to confirm continuation.
🇺🇸 US Treasury Secretary Bessent calls on Senate to pass the crypto Clarity Act.
Powered by — 🥳 @Coach ✅
CLOSE #AIOT ❌
CLOSE #AIOT ❌
CLOSE #AIOT ❌
CLOSE #AIOT ❌
CLOSE #AIOT ❌
DAILY DIGEST
A packed day across geopolitics, energy and Bitcoin markets. Saudi Aramco’s Jizan oil facility was reportedly hit, while Iran is set to sign a Strait of Hormuz agreement with Oman. Capital B raised €25.3M and purchased 376 BTC for its treasury, while the Liquid Network paused following a purported $320M white-hat Bitcoin withdrawal. Meanwhile, Oman evacuated 16 seamen from a Saudi vessel reportedly hit in a deadly Iranian attack.
📊 Oil supply risks, Middle East tensions and major Bitcoin developments remain firmly in focus.
BAAAAAAAAAAAANGGGG
🔥 80% MOVE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS! 🔥
No leverage. No crazy risk. Just a massive 80% move on MARSCOINUSDT caught by COACH members. 🚀
Want access to moves like this?
DM “MARS” to @verify_coach and unlock the special COACH Private Club discount. 🔥
🔥 COACH MEMBERS ARE WINNING AGAIN! 🔥
One move on MARSCOINUSDT, multiple members catching the opportunity. 🚀
Inside the COACH Private Club you get trading setups, market analysis, early opportunities, education, and an active trading community. 🎯
🚨 Want to join COACH Private Club?
DM “MARS” to @verify_coach to unlock the special discount. 🔥
Powered by 🥳 @Coach
PRIVATE CLUB PRICE UPDATE 📢
Access to the Private Club is reserved for a limited circle.
Before membership moves to $890 on November 1st,
selected members are being given a final opportunity to enter at the current private rate.
This rate will not be available publicly or extended after October 31st.
If you’ve received this invitation, your access is open for a limited time. ⏳
Secure your place before the private window closes.
Powered by 🥳@Coach
#NEAR has finally broken above the major resistance zone
after the previous consolidation and falling structure.
NEAR is currently around $3.51, and price has pushed above the important $2.90 to $3.20 resistance area. This is a strong move, and the previous resistance can now become an important support area if the breakout holds.
But the important thing here is the 12H RSI, which is currently around 82.7. That is already heavily overbought, so I don’t want to chase the breakout at these levels. I would rather see the RSI cool off while price continues to hold above the breakout zone.
If NEAR retests the $3.20 to $2.90 area and buyers defend it while RSI resets, that would make the structure much healthier for another continuation higher.
But if NEAR falls back below $2.90 and starts accepting below the previous resistance, then this breakout could turn into a deviation / fake breakout.
Key levels:
Support / Retest: $3.20 to $2.90
Current Price: $3.51
RSI: ~82.7, Overbought
Bullish Continuation: Hold above $3.20 after RSI cools off
Invalidation: Below $2.90
For now, #NEAR has given the breakout, but I’m waiting for the RSI to cool off before looking for the next move higher.
🇸🇦 Saudi Civil Defence issued an emergency alert for Khamis Mushait and Abha, warning of a potential security risk.
Powered by — 🥳 @Coach ✅
Are u a trader based in Singapore ? 🇸🇬
DM @verify_coach for offers 🎉
OVER 2X IN A DAY!
A setup around $0.10 pushed above $0.23 in less than 24 hours.
🔥 Real Analysis. Real Market Moves.
🔒 Want access to more private setups, market insights, and early opportunities?
JOIN THE PRIVATE CLUB
📩 DM “MARS” to @VERIFY_COACH for discounts
Don’t chase after the move. Position yourself before the opportunity.